Kristen Parker, LCSW (she/her)
Are you struggling with compulsive or addictive sexual behavior? Are you feeling overwhelmed by your situation? I can help.
My passion as a therapist is to collaborate with you to find the path that is right for you. I believe in using evidence-based therapies to improve client outcomes
Areas I specialize in:
- Sex Addiction
- Porn Addiction
- Trauma, PTSD
- Sex Therapy
- Anxiety, Stress, and Overwhelm
- Partner-Relational Trauma
I believe that every person is interesting and complex, and I tailor our sessions to bring out your own unique story. I help clients to identify and attain life goals, resolve traumas and childhood hurts, and identify ways to enrich life, including heightening fulfilling relationship with family, friends and romantic partners.
Education & Training
- Masters degree in Clinical Social Work from Tulane University
- Doctorate in Psychoanalysis from the Los Angeles Institute of Contemporary Psychoanalysis
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Masters and Johnson Clinic for Relational Therapy
How do you work with clients?
Can you help me change?
How often should I come?
Call Us Today!
We are here to work with you and provide a level of commitment that no one else can. Let us help start or further your healing today so you have the strength to get through this tough time in your life.